Granola is delicious on yogurt, with milk, or on its own and is incredibly easy to make.
The great part about granola also is that you can put almost any combination of tried fruit or nuts that you specifically like.
This however, is our go to recipe. It is balanced well between the nuts and the dried cranberries and isn’t too sweet or too bland.
We home you enjoy it has much as we do.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together honey, oil, cinnamon, and salt.
- Add oats, almonds, and pumpkin seeds into the mixture. Be sure to coat all the dry ingredients.
- Transfer mixture to the parchment lined baking sheet. Spread in an as even layer as possible.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, stirring halfway through(after 10 minutes). It will be ready to take out when it is golden brown.*
- Remove from oven and add the dried cranberries. Let the granola completely cool before storing.
*The oats may still seem moist but don’t keep cooking. The oats will dry as they cool.