Rice Krispie Bird Nests
Spring is here and so is Easter!
We love making treats with our kids. The more hands on the better. These can be sticky but they are fun to make!
What You’ll Need:
3 tablespoons butter
6 cups Rice Krispies
1 package of mini marshmallows
1 package of Cadbury Mini Eggs
Mini cupcake tin
- Melt butter in a large pot.
- Add marshmallows to melted butter until smooth. remove from heat.
- Mix Rice Krispies in throughly.
- Spray a mini cupcake tin and a spoon with cooking spray lightly.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons worth of the rice krispies.
- Using the spoon, push down in the center make a small hole for the eggs.
- Once the rice krispies have set and 1-2 cadbury mini eggs.
- Serve and enjoy!